Seeking Games that focus on Ass

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
I was playing through Holiday Island recently and I found it to be a lot of fun! One thing about that game, though, is that it's all about girls with big tits, but I'm more of an ass man myself. So does anyone know of any games that focus on asses? I'm looking for big asses, anal, analingus, facesitting, stuff like that. My main requirements are that the game has to have a male protagonist and not have NTR. The game could be sandbox, like Holiday Island, but doesn't have to be. Does anyone know of any games that fit these criteria? Thank you!

Jan 12, 2020
I was playing through Holiday Island recently and I found it to be a lot of fun! One thing about that game, though, is that it's all about girls with big tits, but I'm more of an ass man myself. So does anyone know of any games that focus on asses? I'm looking for big asses, anal, analingus, facesitting, stuff like that. My main requirements are that the game has to have a male protagonist and not have NTR. The game could be sandbox, like Holiday Island, but doesn't have to be. Does anyone know of any games that fit these criteria? Thank you!
I see you are a man of culture as well. Are you looking for 3D or 2D games? I don't personally play many 3D h-games but if you're fine with 2D I have a couple recommendations:

- Insexual Awakening (has one buttjob scene and all of the main heroines have anal scenes. By the way, this is an incest game so if that's not your thing, stay away)
- Paccsu (this is a hrpg where the main girl is a humanoid creature who looks like Midna from Zelda Twilight Princess. Most of the lewd scenes are very much focused on her butt).
- Majikoi (I actually started playing this recently because it's one of the few translated vanilla Visual Novels that has A LOT of anal sex scenes. Not to mention it's one of the most highly rated VN series around. I haven't gotten very far yet, but according to VNDB, 9 of the female characters have anal sex scenes and many of them also include anilingus. This is a very long game though, so I can't recommend it if you're looking for a game with minimal story.)

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
I see you are a man of culture as well. Are you looking for 3D or 2D games? I don't personally play many 3D h-games but if you're fine with 2D I have a couple recommendations:

- Insexual Awakening (has one buttjob scene and all of the main heroines have anal scenes. By the way, this is an incest game so if that's not your thing, stay away)
- Paccsu (this is a hrpg where the main girl is a humanoid creature who looks like Midna from Zelda Twilight Princess. Most of the lewd scenes are very much focused on her butt).
- Majikoi (I actually started playing this recently because it's one of the few translated vanilla Visual Novels that has A LOT of anal sex scenes. Not to mention it's one of the most highly rated VN series around. I haven't gotten very far yet, but according to VNDB, 9 of the female characters have anal sex scenes and many of them also include anilingus. This is a very long game though, so I can't recommend it if you're looking for a game with minimal story.)
Thanks for the suggestions! Funnily enough, I've already played all of those and I really enjoy them lol. And to your question, I don't have any preference between 2D or 3D, as long as the game is good.

Reactions: MelvintheGelvin5

Tekkei

Apr 14, 2019
Well idk if this counts since theres no anal, anilingus so far but Heart Problems has some characters with nice butts (lots of fondling/massaging/groping).
Sexual progress is quite slow though as it has few sex scenes.
Latest update have some amazing renders.