Seeking Games that focus on renamon?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I don't really know of games that focus on renamon mostly other than 1 very short VN, was wondering if there was any games that have her at least as an option other than the games where you can insert any girl like koikatsu or brothel king or where its just a skin that looks like her (hole dwellers and amorous kinda)

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I don't know of any off hand, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Stuffie might be able to help here? Maybe?
In terms of games, unfortunately not. From the top of my head, only one very small game with pixel graphics comes to mind, but the content is rather limited.
I guess folks are careful not to produce games with actual copyright-protected characters. Such projects would most likely get shut down pretty quickly.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
In terms of games, unfortunately not. From the top of my head, only one very small game with pixel graphics comes to mind, but the content is rather limited.
I guess folks are careful not to produce games with actual copyright-protected characters. Such projects would most likely get shut down pretty quickly.
Ahh. That's unfortunate. Would have eesponded sooner, but the site was giving me some shit about running out of my daily alloilunce of reactions, and I wanted to give your resp ok nce the thumbs up it deserved. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stuffie

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Ahh. That's unfortunate. Would have eesponded sooner, but the site was giving me some shit about running out of my daily alloilunce of reactions, and I wanted to give your resp ok nce the thumbs up it deserved. (y)
Much appreciated! :3

And in order to compensate OP morty2301 somewhat: animated by Zonkpunch, if you don't know these yet. ^^
"Bathtime" is the first, "Shower Time" the second scene.

OoferinoPapapino

Jul 14, 2023
yeah there is a great lacking of good renamon games; the one toto made is very short, the one countmoxi made was never finished. Other games just have them as a side character typically. Real shame

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
yeah there is a great lacking of good renamon games; the one toto made is very short, the one countmoxi made was never finished. Other games just have them as a side character typically. Real shame
yeah, sadly the best I seem to get is when the game has a create your own character type of thing like koikatsu or brothel king