Seeking Games that gave you the feels and/or made you have difficult choices

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Yes, what games made you feel very related to the characters and their relationships or wasn't the kind to end in a "harem" ending or "fuck all the girls and there won't be any consequences. By extension a good plot would help to make you feel for the characters. It doesn't need to check all the things i mentioned, for example, Dating my Daughter amde me care a lot about all the characters and while yes you can fuck everyone there's at least the chance to not do so. A mother and Lover is another great story driven one in my opinion.

Depraved Awakening also made it that the "perfect" ending wasn't to easy to get. Farmer's Dreams from what i remember is a game were you can't fuck every girl, you focus on one or the other.

Acting Lessons is another one were tough choices have to be made.

Yes that kind of games i want to try more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depraved Awakening hit me with one particular death scene and it's the single best and most heartbreaking death scene i've seen on one of these games.

It's not really endings or choices that hit me, i've played far too many of these and don't really go for harem games so i'm used to having to pick one over another. The things that hit me are little things in stories. Someone has a sad backstory for instance.

I'm easily brought to tears as it is, i'm a proper soppy bitch but i've read some tearjerker scenes.

Captain Lance has one that hit me hard. There is a lot of fuckery going on with that games story but basic jist of it is time keeps repeating itself. Once the universe ends it resets and starts again. The Mc has a daughter that shouldn't be born therefore exists outside of the rules so she retains her memories of everything that happens every single time and has had to watch her mother die over and over again. The scene where she breaks down telling her mother she can't watch her die again hit me really hard.