Games that go against the grain - White Guy cucking the Black guy

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
So tired of the stereotyping and "Insert Tyrone" black guy insert with monster cock in games. Any NTR and poof Devs gotta insert black dude. It never bothered me for decades until recently it seems any game with cheating in it, we have to have the standard, with scary eyebrows, inserted. This thread is dedicated to games where the MC White Guy cucks the Black dude, maybe takes his wife or knocks her up. Feel free to add your own, don't bother discussing the good or bad about NTR, cheating, etc etc, this is just to post games that have the white dude MC banging the black guys wife. It is purely a revenge post against Devs that think white dudes all want to see their wives banged by horse cocked black guys. Props to Devs that make Tyrone with a tiny one...that makes me laugh.

So to start:

Thirsty for my guest
Battle of the Bulges
https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-4-1-mrsilverlust.87506/ found by hysepRec

P

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Amazing movie about Tyron and Princess

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Agree, a brutal, and hell I mean brutal, subversion of this endlessly repeated trope would be a fresh breath of air.

When I play like a girl, as I never say 'no' to Tyron. Never. It's the secret law of all white girls )
Citation needed. A lot of these characters just as uninteresting as personalityless white boy MCs with no redeeming feature other than a big magic dick. It exactly mirrors that trope in fact.