• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games that has female enemies

Oct 11, 2021
Basically, a game that allows you to fight (preferably only) female enemies where you dominate them and are able to capture them or knock them out. Random appearance generation is optional but always a plus.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Action game:

(the sequel is turn-based)

Non-action games:

School Conquest (not much actual combat iirc, but the enslavement and collection aspect is definitely there).
Harem Collector. More combat-heavy afaik, and has the collection aspect, but I'm not sure how many of the girls you actually fight directly to knock them out. Probably most/all you enslave them other ways.
Overwhored. Should fit the bill nicely. Fighting heroines, mindbreaking them and adding them to the harem.
Goblin Burrow & I'll Borne: Haven't played them much, but thematically it seems to fit.
The Demon Lord's Treasure: As above.

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
bump
Anything new in 2024? I'm eternally looking for more of this very niche genre. It's either femdom or female protags getting brutalized nowaday.