Seeking Games that has gameplay

userqwas

Mar 29, 2020
Hi,

So i've downloaded quite a few games, and I am deleting most. I am looking for games where you have decisions to make, a map to click travel, interiors to travel around in, inventory, shops some sort of a point system, a phone. Being able to visit different places at different times, if I choose to do so, for certain events etc.

Some of the games I really enjoyed is Milfy City (obviously) Being a DIK (Funny as hell) Echos of lust and more but i cant recall the names

I want freedom in the sense of choosing what happens, a visual novel, click to continue is not at all what I enjoy. Animated is not even required for me, just a bonus.

Also I like it to look like 3DCG, not like cartoons. Anyone with a game in mind that has this type of gameplay and style please let me know

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You could also try Void's calling. And maybe High Rise Climb if the overview interests you.

And Damsels and Dungeons which has great gameplay but is much lighter on the story than the other suggestions.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah im on the same search crusade. now will check what was advised to u
check: cloe18 ...and patreon-style sandboxes : man of the house, the twist, bigbrother ... *bigbrother also have 2 renpy versions (milfy city-like 'template'/engine/whatever it is called) one is fan adoptaion of original, other is like fan sequel...
also i havenot started checking everything,but try to go with 'sandbox' tag...and pm back ; } or write in my threat - see signature below

Last edited:

userqwas

Mar 29, 2020
yeah im on the same search crusade. now will check what was advised to u
check: cloe18 ...and patreon-style sandboxes : man of the house, the twist, bigbrother ... *bigbrother also have 2 renpy versions (milfy city-like 'template'/engine/whatever it is called) one is fan adoptaion of original, other is like fan sequel...
also i havenot started checking everything,but try to go with 'sandbox' tag...and pm back ; } or write in my threat - see signature below
Got Some new games I came across for anyone stumbling across this post.

First Love Of Magic by Droid Productions recommended on this post was mad good, I have low key been avoiding it after previous playthrough just so I can try again once completed cause it destroyed me having to end the story haha

To guide people on how I rated these:

Scales:
10 - Only one has this (Milfy City)
9 - Only the best of the best
8 - I was not sure if its worth a 9 but def not a 7
7 - Some of the best
6 - Good but play 7's first
5 - Average and worth playing

Here is some new ones I got:
Echos of lust - 7/10 (restart everyday fresh and do what you want with no repercussions, fun plot)
Lust man standing - 8/10 (survival in a post apocalyptic zombie world) *Recently-ish Discontinued Sadly*
Rockin robin - 7/10 (you are a mobsters kid who lost everything and now its up to you to build it up again)
Being a DIK - 9/10 The comedy is on point
Fake Family - 6/10 (Good and fun, its worth a playthrough)
Save the princess - 6/10 needs more content (the fairy is fucking funny as hell)
kronos time titan - 5/10 Has huge potential, still in demo/alpha stage I think, not much to do
Tales of terrara - 7/10 (dont bother yet, great game but needs to have more content, wait for updates)
Ataegina - 8/10 (Fantasy, and done very well)
Love of magic - 8/10 (I seriously need to know how it ends) The poker playing seemed off when I first downloaded but in game the explanation of why its like that is awesome and I was immersed once again)
The Tyrant - 6/10 (Worth it if you don't have any exciting games to play)
Lord King - 7/10 Harem, slaves, soldiers, raiding (Still a bit short but great still.)

Please keep in mind I was making this list over a period of time, some of these might have had updates