Seeking games that has similarities like agent17

iZack123

Sep 1, 2021
just finished Agent17. i gotta say, the character designs looks really good imo also love the free roams n shit and the ui designs looks really amazing and it also contains some genre that i like. for example, blackmail, sleep sex, drugs or corruptions. so here i am hoping to get some recommendations from the people here for similar games like this one.

Reactions: Kirimaru

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Ah just when I search if 0.18 is out or not

Imo the character design is good looking but it's somewhat use repetitive model and only has minimum distinction in term of look between each characters.Tho it's like the nature of games with anime like model.

There certainly games like agent17 in term of character model, contents and feature like free roam, but if you involve UI as criteria as well agent17 UI is looking clean and great (even tho I believe it's still not fully optimized yet) that most of times that kind of UI only found on big famous game like if you haven't know yet something like lust academy, milfy city, long live the princess, summertime saga etc.

If you are into corruption maybe you should try corruption game, even tho somehow I believe you played it already lol. Recently I played mythic manor which I think has good amount of corrupting

Gl on your quest

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Photo Hunt has free roam, blackmail and corruption
Waifu Academy blackmail, drugs and corruption (don't get too attached the updates are yearly going on bi-yearly
Lust Theory has everything you mentioned minus blackmail I believe.

There may be more than these three maybe other people can point you in the right direction.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Ah just when I search if 0.18 is out or not

Imo the character design is good looking but it's somewhat use repetitive model and only has minimum distinction in term of look between each characters.Tho it's like the nature of games with anime like model.

There certainly games like agent17 in term of character model, contents and feature like free roam, but if you involve UI as criteria as well agent17 UI is looking clean and great (even tho I believe it's still not fully optimized yet) that most of times that kind of UI only found on big famous game like if you haven't know yet something like lust academy, milfy city, long live the princess, summertime saga etc.

If you are into corruption maybe you should try corruption game, even tho somehow I believe you played it already lol. Recently I played mythic manor which I think has good amount of corrupting

Gl on your quest
Seems that you are following Agent17. Can you rate the game content-wise? I hesitate to download as the content available at the moment seems pretty limited.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Seems that you are following Agent17. Can you rate the game content-wise? I hesitate to download as the content available at the moment seems pretty limited.
Content wise it offers good diversity, from vanilla, incest, corruption, blackmail, drugs, prostitute etc. There are like three girls the mc can have sex with already, while there are like about 10+ girls iirc and dev keep adding more. It's far from complete but the two girls "quest" actually quite packed. It's nice free roam and freedom of questing, there is little grind needed and anti cheat system but it's cheeseable, and like OP said, the ui is clean and sleek. In term of current content I will give it 4. Prolly more if latest patch focus on her sister more haha. If you are into corruption, blackmail or incest which contents currently quite packed, its worth a shot.

Reactions: chuangshiren

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Content wise it offers good diversity, from vanilla, incest, corruption, blackmail, drugs, prostitute etc. There are like three girls the mc can have sex with already, while there are like about 10+ girls iirc and dev keep adding more. It's far from complete but the two girls "quest" actually quite packed. It's nice free roam and freedom of questing, there is little grind needed and anti cheat system but it's cheeseable, and like OP said, the ui is clean and sleek. In term of current content I will give it 4. Prolly more if latest patch focus on her sister more haha. If you are into corruption, blackmail or incest which contents currently quite packed, its worth a shot.
Thanks, bro!