Seeking Games that have a lot of content

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys. Can you suggest me some games that have a lot of content, like it has tremendous progress not just big files.

Apr 18, 2021
If you truly want a lot of content you should try some more text based games. Stuff like the Corruption of Champions series has hundreds of hours of gameplay and progression. Also RGPM games sometimes can have a lot of content due to easy development.
The plus side is, easy to play on your phone if you're looking to kill time.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolksKrieg

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
Reactions: VolksKrieg

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iNSight of you - asstons of animations and a several-hour playthrough including gameplay.
Witch Trainer Silver Mod - a legendary trainer to begin with, enhanced over several years by modders.
Star Knightess Aura - best slow corruption arc I've seen imo, and proper JRPG gameplay, but it's not good as a fap game and is nowhere near completion despite the 10-15h playtime.
Henteria Chronicles Chapter 2 - 10+ hours of escalating NTR, decently written too.
The Last Sovereign - I've only played a few hours of it, but it's known to be long, possibly the longest H-RPG out there, and comparatively really well-written too.
Alansya Chronicles - another mature project, a relatively professionally-made RPGM game, lots of scenes, decently-written, and has an unusual "NTR as the one being stolen" female MC perspective.

Reactions: Konnect

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
iNSight of you - asstons of animations and a several-hour playthrough including gameplay.
Witch Trainer Silver Mod - a legendary trainer to begin with, enhanced over several years by modders.
Star Knightess Aura - best slow corruption arc I've seen imo, and proper JRPG gameplay, but it's not good as a fap game and is nowhere near completion despite the 10-15h playtime.
Henteria Chronicles Chapter 2 - 10+ hours of escalating NTR, decently written too.
The Last Sovereign - I've only played a few hours of it, but it's known to be long, possibly the longest H-RPG out there, and comparatively really well-written too.
Alansya Chronicles - another mature project, a relatively professionally-made RPGM game, lots of scenes, decently-written, and has an unusual "NTR as the one being stolen" female MC perspective.
I do appreciate your consistent guidance on these forums. I have been interested in playing Star Knightess Aura for some time, but the completion percentage makes me want to wait. The creator does regular updates, so it helps my decision to wait. However; you continue to direct corrupted minds towards this game lol, so I might give it a go. Do you recommend me wait until the game has more legs? Or should I drive in? I have played the vast majority of corruption games on this forum, just asking your opinion (one of your prior posts got me into playing corrupted saviors). Thanks Pretentious.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I do appreciate your consistent guidance on these forums. I have been interested in playing Star Knightess Aura for some time, but the completion percentage makes me want to wait. The creator does regular updates, so it helps my decision to wait. However; you continue to direct corrupted minds towards this game lol, so I might give it a go. Do you recommend me wait until the game has more legs? Or should I drive in? I have played the vast majority of corruption games on this forum, just asking your opinion (one of your prior posts got me into playing corrupted saviors). Thanks Pretentious.
Hard to say, depends on what you expect out of a corruption game. It's not great for sex scenes, there aren't many, about 8 have CGs so far and the game really makes you work for it. The IRL corruption is top-tier and the real draw of this game, but it's only at 25% and actually completely non-sexual at this point, it's all lifestyle/attitude/relationship/clothing changes. If you want it to reach 1.0 (not even the final version, just the point where it has an ending), you'll have to wait 2+ years. So I'd say check it out to see if it's something you want to wishlist/support, but whether you do so now or a year from now, it's likely to leave you wanting more.

Reactions: Konnect

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Hard to say, depends on what you expect out of a corruption game. It's not great for sex scenes, there aren't many, about 8 have CGs so far and the game really makes you work for it. The IRL corruption is top-tier and the real draw of this game, but it's only at 25% and actually completely non-sexual at this point, it's all lifestyle/attitude/relationship/clothing changes. If you want it to reach 1.0 (not even the final version, just the point where it has an ending), you'll have to wait 2+ years. So I'd say check it out to see if it's something you want to wishlist/support, but whether you do so now or a year from now, it's likely to leave you wanting more.
Thank you for your response!

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
I don't like them but games based on Honey Select graphics usually have a huge lot of content. Not my cup of tea though.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Rance series
  • Beat Blades Haruka
  • Demons Roots
  • Detective Girl of the Steam City
  • Dilmur
  • Harem Hotel
  • Lilitales
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Solvalley School