Seeking Games that have more realistic context and or emotional responses besides just fear or being turned on...

g8888

Jan 1, 2022
One thing that really bothers me in a lot of games is how the sex is not a big deal if had with a stranger and or if someone does have sex with someone they know, you get to have sex with in moments of just playing and they love it right away instead of slowly enjoying it more as the story goes on....OR they hate it and are in fear of it without any enjoyment. Why not make a story with more complex emotions/writing?

I would rather see sex with build up, realistic responses and or more contextual awareness. Like if someone is fucking outside they react in a way that someone would having sex outside, looking around maybe stopping mid way due to being afraid of being caught? If someone is having sex with someone they shouldn't, where is the shame or guilt with the pleasure? If someone get kidnapped by Aliens or something like that, why not also show a little fear, fight back with excitement and problem solving?

So here I ask and wonder, what games you played with more realistic or thought out writing?

Thank you!