Seeking Games that have sexual-sounds in it ?

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
Recently I played Adventures of the Willy D. and I was amazed by the everything that was in it , the animations , the sounds , the story . Everything was exactly how ı wanted until I finish the game and now ı'm in a blank . Because since then I could'nt find a game that has any sexual sound in it and I dont really like playing games with only door opening sounds in it cause I think it kills the atmosphere for me but I really respect the hard work that they put in the game . So my point is if you played any I'm here to listen your suggestions ^^

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Recently I played Adventures of the Willy D. and I was amazed by the everything that was in it , the animations , the sounds , the story . Everything was exactly how ı wanted until I finish the game and now ı'm in a blank . Because since then I could'nt find a game that has any sexual sound in it and I dont really like playing games with only door opening sounds in it cause I think it kills the atmosphere for me but I really respect the hard work that they put in the game . So my point is if you played any I'm here to listen your suggestions ^^
Use the tag search "voiced".

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
VN.. I don't remember. But if you're a fan RPGMaker games, then every single one of them has sounds (at least the ones I've played): moaning, while penetration and not, and so on. With them you can be completely "safe".

Last edited:
Reactions: kinqbehic

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Lol ...

hope you tired with voiced after this. :FeelsGoodMan:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My ongoing game " " has sex sounds in it plus over 100 sound effects already throughout the game...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
just looked at all the reviews and it looks fantastic man , downloading right away . Thanks so much
Cool, hope you enjoy it! There is a script to fix some remaining bugs at the top of page 17 or 18 of the thread.