Seeking Games that have the most outfit/dressing room options

eqjyeqjy

May 29, 2020
Ideally looking for games that have a lot of unlockable outfits, a dressing room mode, and arent just copy/paste outfits
Dressing up characters should make those outfits persist into other scenes, not just timeline unlocks
Dressing rooms accessible from the menu or mid game would be best

Hard pressed to think of a game that meets all of these, but elements of it exist in most trainer games - Examples
Innocent Witches has a Dressing Room with Unlocks per character
Something Unlimited has no dressing room interface, but does have multiple outfit swaps per character
Rougelike has a literal dressing room in game
Corrupted kingdoms lets you change some characters outfits in replayable scenes
Paprika trainer does a great job at unlockable outfits that can be used in a dressing room setting and have persistent game states
The Akabur Games, FET, and most brothel games have some element of these

But which games have the best Implementation and largest variety of options?

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
Might not meet all of what you're looking for but [Shimobashara workshop] has a lot of outfits that count in their cut in scenes with other scenes that have their own outfits as the focus.

Anthesis
(School girl Corruption been long enough that I might be mis remembering but every other game has outfit fetishism so it probably has it too)

Magical girl Celesphonia (has mods one of which allows menu based clothes changing)
(Overworld Molestation that can escalate into sex & train gropers are the primary cut in scenes)
(Lower wear depictions is inconsistent some scenes note you wearing pantyhose others override with the white thighhighs every time)

Saint of horseshoe street (story itself is a little convoluted but the menus have improved significantly)
(Once you can wear the outfit in regular gameplay (shame mechanic via lewd route for full 100/100) you can set options in the gallery to display either the outfit you're currently wearing or the default for the scene, Bar, wall butt (dungeon) , & orphan boy all account for the outfits the rest is scene spesific)

And another one I don't remember well involving a priestess that's older in between anthesis & Celesphonia IIRC

Reactions: eqjyeqjy

eqjyeqjy

May 29, 2020
Might not meet all of what you're looking for but [Shimobashara workshop] has a lot of outfits that count in their cut in scenes with other scenes that have their own outfits as the focus.

Anthesis
(School girl Corruption been long enough that I might be mis remembering but every other game has outfit fetishism so it probably has it too)

Magical girl Celesphonia (has mods one of which allows menu based clothes changing)
(Overworld Molestation that can escalate into sex & train gropers are the primary cut in scenes)
(Lower wear depictions is inconsistent some scenes note you wearing pantyhose others override with the white thighhighs every time)

Saint of horseshoe street (story itself is a little convoluted but the menus have improved significantly)
(Once you can wear the outfit in regular gameplay (shame mechanic via lewd route for full 100/100) you can set options in the gallery to display either the outfit you're currently wearing or the default for the scene, Bar, wall butt (dungeon) , & orphan boy all account for the outfits the rest is scene spesific)

And another one I don't remember well involving a priestess that's older in between anthesis & Celesphonia IIRC
I have n ever heard of any of these games! Got some googling to do.