Seeking Games that have Transformation Cancellation / Break/ Energy Drain

Teacup123

Aug 17, 2018
Hi all,

I recently played by kudarizaka guardrail called Crystal Quatra Emerald and realized how awesome transformation cancellation is.

Something about having your magical energy drained to the point where heroine cannot maintain her powered up form and goes back to being just a normal girl is excellent. I know that some of the No Future games feature this as well such as Heroines Chord and even some select Doujinshi such as the Cyclone series has it too.

I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of this in other games/anime/doujins as well. Thank you.

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
Concerning energy drain in general, I can tell you that has detransforming in every single gallery scene. From my understanding, not all of those detransformations are caused by energy drain, although a couple definitely are.

That's probably going to be true for the , which allegedly comes out this month.

For energy drain games in general, I maintain a thread of my findings on ULMF. You can check it in my signature.

shinn3956

Aug 12, 2019
That's probably going to be true for the , which allegedly comes out this month.
from dlsite its come out Jan 01 2024, playing trial from ci-en its indeed have lot of detransformations scene.

Reactions: sicklez