Seeking Games that include Public Toilet Bondage

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
Dear Ladies, dear Gentlemen, dear Futanari, dear Apachi Helicopters and all there is out there,

i am currently looking for Games, that include Public Bathroom Bondage. One Game that contained it was "The Green Shadow Rachel" by Combin Ation. But to be honest: i need more. I hope some fellow F95 Connoisseur will be able to lend a helping hand and show me the true path.

I will all the best Mastrubation Sessions for all the Folks on here.

Sincerely

waftyshoof

Reactions: Kalin60
Jul 10, 2020
Hmm... it's not something the revolvs ONLY around /that/ specific type of fetish, but there's LonaRPG that /might/ satisfy your needs. The mechanics are also hella' fun.
Wish you luck on your endeavour.

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm... it's not something the revolvs ONLY around /that/ specific type of fetish, but there's LonaRPG that /might/ satisfy your needs. The mechanics are also hella' fun.
Wish you luck on your endeavour.
Sir, i thank you sincerely, as i saw how wonderfull the game is. I really appreciate, that you took your time and showed me a path to complete. I still hope other Fine F95 Comrades will be able to lend their aid aswell.

Yours Truly

Waftyshoof

• Red Heart
Reactions: StardustSniffer99
Jul 10, 2020
Sir, i thank you sincerely, as i saw how wonderfull the game is. I really appreciate, that you took your time and showed me a path to complete. I still hope other Fine F95 Comrades will be able to lend their aid aswell.

Yours Truly

Waftyshoof
I'm not a Sir though, LMAAAAO. Also, you're welcome <3