Seeking Games that involve Species Transformation

Kanima

Jul 29, 2018
I really like games that involve Species transformations. To be more specific, i mean where the main protagonist turns into another species either immedatly or gradually. A good example would be Degrees Of Lewdity, where the player gradually becomes a wolf girl/boy after having sex with a certain amount of wolves. Anything that involves species transformation will do really.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So then are you okay with a game that has species transformation, but isn't extremely focused on that? If so, then Trials in Tainted Space or Corruption of Champions might be something you can check out. Although there isn't too much in terms of species alteraltion in TiTS (you can turn into a slime with a certain pill, and maybe some other stuff. Haven't gotten super far no matter what I've done in that game), CoC does feature some more transformation like turning into a goblin with enough rations, and maybe some other stuff.

Also, this is the link to , where they constantly update the games that they are working on and you can see if what you see is what you may like. Otherwise, good luck on your hunt!

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
I really like games that involve Species transformations. To be more specific, i mean where the main protagonist turns into another species either immedatly or gradually. A good example would be Degrees Of Lewdity, where the player gradually becomes a wolf girl/boy after having sex with a certain amount of wolves. Anything that involves species transformation will do really.
Most of Anaximenes' stuff qualifies.Idk the link policy on here so just search the name, go to the Anaxverse site > Games.