Seeking Games That Let You Choose Type of Sex

Jul 7, 2019
Having a difficult time finding games that cater to my specific desire so posing a different type of question. Anyone know of a game or games that allow you to choose what type of sex you want? Let me give an example. Been playing holiday island lately and like the concept (dude wins the best lottery known to man and gets to spend 3 months with the hottest women on a tropical island paradise). I like the gameplay where you're building up their affection and love for you and such. What I'm specifically looking for are choices when you finally get to the "good" part. For example, she's totally into you and the deed is about to go down, there can be a choice popup on screen that says "female character is totally into you, how would you like to be pleased?". Choice on screen would popup that gives various sex acts; handjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal, etc... I understand that sometimes the sex act involved can be story bound but there are times in a game's story where the female is totally into the male and could offer up a choice like I mentioned. I've seen a couple of games that have choices but they're rather barebones (ie getting a blowjob and choosing to finish or hold back).

Anyone know of a game that exists like this?