Seeking Games that let you have your way with everyone like Teraurge.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Teraurge is phenomenal for a lot of things, but I love the fact that you can have your way with literally anyone and anything, beat them in combat, take advantage while they're lying on the ground, looks, holes, nothing matters, you can do it.

Can you guys recommend something similar? Strive for power has something like that but its just a 1 line of text saying you had your way with them and that's it.

I tried CoC2 but that suffers from the opposite issues, I'm not playing it to read an essay after every encounter.

Adam_Lynd

Jan 3, 2020
Lilith's Throne is a personal favorite of mine. It's predominately humanoid creatures but it has turn based combat and sexual encounters without suffering from the essay's you get in CoC. It also has a great rpg element to it so if you like that I'd definitely give it a look.

Reactions: Bonkksman

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Bumping both of these because I want this question answered too. Oh yeah, Heroine Rescue Team might fit your style, but they're more centered around "stunning" the target rather than just beating them down. I'm pretty sure there's also a Dragon Quest game where you play a genderbent demon lord who can use magic to get a dick (which makes the genderbending pointless), but I forgot what the name of it was. It also has a stun mechanic.