Seeking Games that let you walk around naked?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Looking for games that, as the title said, let you walk around naked. Now, with some conditions:

1. I don't mean *one* scene where that happens. I want to be able to explore the whole scenario of the game fully nude.
2. I want the NPCs to react to the fact i'm naked, instead of not even register it.

Any sugestions? :D

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Practically any exhibitionist style game lets you do that ~ but so does Petite Goddess Emily <3

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
I guess Oneone1 will be fine for you, it's my favorite btw.
And then :
-Sacred Eye
-Princess Fine
-Valkyrie Production (not feel that much though)
-Cursed Armor; just a bit
-Something about diary of queen cuckoldry or what....

Been play too many game so I forgot. But ultimately, Oneone1's games are your strongest candidate. Hope it will help you.

Reactions: somuch_11

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Coolsister games will be the best for you but they don't have much corruption element. My list (roam naked):
1) Curse Errant (Clothes tear)[Coolsister]
2) Grace of the Labyrinth Town (Very late without clothes though, but great corruption)
3) Sangeki of Gear (Pretty old game - classic, but there is no fully nude walking around)
4) Virgin Island (Old classic, clothes tear mechanism)
5) Succulence (Didn't play it full)
6) Public Defence Corp (Pretty late in game)
7) Liz - The Tower & the Grimoire (Nice)
8) Vera's Region Tour Diary[Coolsister]
9) Mucchi Muchi series (No fighting monsters and no corruption)
10) The Curse of Pleasure (It shows abandoned but the maker is just really lazy, this one is pretty good though. Play this first)

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Sasha's Story - Culture Shock (i haven't reached the point she's naked in public but so far she's been in her underwear and surely that will escalate - very ecchi ero. same goes for Ashley the Pirate; you can strip her but she will put back on the clothes which means only later after beign corrupted she will walk naked)
Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures may also have what you're looking for but i haven't played in a while; last time i played only her butt was exposed or boobs