Seeking Games that make you feel you are the female MC?

Eyser

Jul 26, 2017
There are countess games where you can control a female character which is the main protagonist, but what about games that act as if you as the player are that person? I am looking for those type of game. Girl Life is one that does it the best as far as I have encountered, but are there any that stand out that I may have missed for some reason or another that are both good and not abandoned? In my mind Girl Life seems the only one that keeps on going, but everything else seems to be doomed to end shortly after production.

Thanks upfront!

Oh to phrase the lovable teddybearTed:" There are no chicks with dicks, Johnny, only guys with tits!" So please none of that.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I suppose that just comes down to how easy is it for you to self insert into the character you are playing. It also probably has a lot to do with how well it is written. If you have issues self inserting into a renpy or rpgm MC then I'd suggest look into female MC HTML games (lots are very similar to Girl Life in concept and design). There are quite a few that are well written in the first person perspective, but not sure if you'd consider them self insertable or just playing as a female character you control.

Also, do you consider a transformation game when a character is a "guy" for all of about 2 pages of content before being changed into a female and being a female for the rest of the game (i.e. if you take out 2-3 intro pages you'd never know it involved a male MC) as being eligible?

Eyser

Jul 26, 2017
I am mainly looking for VN type games since HTML games are horrible in their way of save games. Regarding those fake transformation games where the MC forgets he was a bloke the moment he gets tits... I hate those because it's fake (Girl Life has that option, but I see zero value in it since the moment you wake up as a girl the rest of the game is the exact same as starting out as a girl just with less starter options, but a game in which he keeps remembering he is or better said; was a bloke and has trouble with the fact that his new body reacts positive to male attention is fine and even very welcome.

A good example of "feeling like you are the person ingame" is the introduction scene of Fallout 3 where you are still an infant. The character, in this case your father, talks to you... not to the MC. Almost all female MC games have characters talk to the MC instead of to the player that embodies the MC. I hope that makes sense. :)