Seeking Games that require planning and deceiving girls

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I'm looking for games where the girl doesn't like the MC, but at the same time the MC is incapable of raping (for various reasons: young age, high logic of the game, etc.), so the MC has to plan and deceive the girls to get it be involved in sexual acts
For example, the game Bad Bobby Saga
There is no problem if the MC can rape the girls after all the planning and deception
But there must be an element of plotting and deceiving and Hatred of girls towards MC in those games
I don't want normal training games because the girls are weak and there is no resistance and there is no need to plan and deceive
thank you

Reactions: heynakati
Apr 16, 2020
I'm looking for games where the girl doesn't like the MC, but at the same time the MC is incapable of raping (for various reasons: young age, high logic of the game, etc.), so the MC has to plan and deceive the girls to get it be involved in sexual acts
For example, the game Bad Bobby Saga
There is no problem if the MC can rape the girls after all the planning and deception
But there must be an element of plotting and deceiving and Hatred of girls towards MC in those games
I don't want normal training games because the girls are weak and there is no resistance and there is no need to plan and deceive
thank you
Me and you buddy

Here's what I know
-Agent 17
-Milf's Plaza
-Milfcreek
-Klee Plank Adventure

These are the classics
-Daily Lives of my Countryside
-The Manor
-Waifu Academy

That's all I can remember right now