Seeking Games that reward for being monogamous and loyal

zBedez

Nov 7, 2019
I've seen many games with the option to dedicate ourselves to just one girl. However, when comparing the girl's route to the harem rote, we see almost everything we had with the girl was included in the harem. So there was anything really "special" built, something that required the exclusivity.

I wanted to ask recommendations for a game that is the opposite of that. I want a game that, while there is a harem route, choosing a route with just one girl and being loyal to her brings to a very unique path, with scenes, emotional profundity and intimacy that wouldn't be there on the harem path. Alternatively, a game where the harem route has problems instead of everyone accepting it well is also appreciated.

Would you know a game like that?

Reactions: shadelegion

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
i havent played it full yet, but welcome to freewill has some turbulence trying to catch them all, i dont know if the is a harem path but take a look maybe it you will like it. there is another one that i am forgeting now, if i remember it i'll post it here.
Good luck, and if you find one that you like share it with me hehe.

A Nameless Wanderer

Feb 6, 2023
I've seen many games with the option to dedicate ourselves to just one girl. However, when comparing the girl's route to the harem rote, we see almost everything we had with the girl was included in the harem. So there was anything really "special" built, something that required the exclusivity.

I wanted to ask recommendations for a game that is the opposite of that. I want a game that, while there is a harem route, choosing a route with just one girl and being loyal to her brings to a very unique path, with scenes, emotional profundity and intimacy that wouldn't be there on the harem path. Alternatively, a game where the harem route has problems instead of everyone accepting it well is also appreciated.

Would you know a game like that?
I got one for u: Virtues. Go for Vera's True Love Route. You can have a kid and marry her.