Seeking Games that take place inside a flesh/living environment

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Some common tropes that have these environments include being swallowed by a giant creature and wandering around inside or perhaps entering some sort of "tentacle" dimension where the walls, floors, and ceilings are almost like a living creature with the characters being at constant risk of attack from the living environment. As you might expect, common tags/genres that overlap with this sort of environment include tentacles, rape, bondage, etc.

I've played a lot of games within these genres so in addition to the classics, I'm always all ears for some lesser known niche games.
Any and all suggestions appreciated!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Reactions: Csman

LoneShadow777

Jul 5, 2023
Some common tropes that have these environments include being swallowed by a giant creature and wandering around inside or perhaps entering some sort of "tentacle" dimension where the walls, floors, and ceilings are almost like a living creature with the characters being at constant risk of attack from the living environment. As you might expect, common tags/genres that overlap with this sort of environment include tentacles, rape, bondage, etc.

I've played a lot of games within these genres so in addition to the classics, I'm always all ears for some lesser known niche games.

Can you give me links to some of them

Reactions: 00snak

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

Can you give me links to some of them
I do recall Silent Pill having some scenes sprinkled around the main story similar to what you described. I.e., the FMC being swallowed up and having to navigate a "fleshy" room with walls, floors, and ceilings that are filled to the brim with tentacles ready to ravage her the second she takes a misstep somewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Ayano the Exorcist and Shion the Exorcist are what you're looking for (probably).