Seeking Games that try their best to avoid being labeled as NTR, while still having it one way or another

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone give the names of games that have NTR in some way, shape or form but avoid being labeled as NTR ?

By that I mean games that are "Technically not NTR ..."

- Its not considered NTR because "She is not a love interest" ... or "She is not a love interest YET"
- Flashbacks, Images, Videos, Dreams, Illusions of female characters getting fucked. Showing their past and/or current and/or future experiences with other characters that are not the MC
- Love interest sleeping with others due to "story reasons"
- Sharing female characters with others
- Girl on Girl that is not pushed by the MC
- Female characters that are EASY TO FUCK by other characters, but the MC has to grind to fuck them.
- The (Not the MC) husband fucks the mother ; husband fucks his wife
- NTR undertone/Cucky writting of the story and events

Im obviously talking about unavoidable situations like these. As long as its avoidable, there is no problem.
And by avoidable, i mean it does NOT happen at all, and the text/events reflect that. Its not just skiped with a black screen or we do not see it.

And ofc Im not talking about the Real Definition of NTR. Im talking about games that the player feels jealous, cucked, betrayed or feels like shit. Regardless of the devs intent.

Here are games that I found that have NTR in some way, shape or form but are "Technically not NTR ..." :
1. Summer with Mia
2. Echoes of Lust
3. Redfalls
4. Indecent desires
5. Insight of you
6. My cute roommate
7. Timestamps
8. The Last Sovereign
9. Seducing the Devil

And again, Im not talking about hardcore NTR games, or games that have such paths. Im talking about games that try to have NTR in them is some way, but also try to avoid being labeled or viewed as NTR games.
And ofc Im do not want games where all female characters are virgins. I just do not like to see the female characters past/present/future sexual experiences with other characters who are not the MC, regardless of reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: acondo
May 14, 2020
I don't understand why some people can't understand what is NTR and what is not...

Definition of NTR:
" Cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR "

If something was greenlighted, or no one was 'taken away'/stolen (like the MC does himself in most games) its not NTR... Its the same as classifying rape as NTR, its simply not. Someone touching your LI is not NTR by default.

The fact that TLS and Single Again are mentioned here says enough about you people...

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
These are all tagged NTR... Thats not what the topic is about. If so someone could just dump the NTR tag search results here....
they are tagged NTR, but they fit what he asked, he wanted a game that has NTR, but that it can be avoided, and all of those fit the bill, as you will only see NTR if you go that way

they're different from something like: NTR Knight's Story, Boy Hero Ken, etc

May 14, 2020
they are tagged NTR, but they fit what he asked, he wanted a game that has NTR, but that it can be avoided, and all of those fit the bill, as you will only see NTR if you go that way
You're not reading it correctly then.
The OP's opening statement: ' Can someone give the names of games that have NTR in some way, shape or form but avoid being labeled as NTR ? '

All those games you name literally labeled themselves NTR

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Seducing the devil just has NTR though. Flat out
Ohh I didnt know that. The comments there only say that it has unavoidable sharing.
I don't understand why some people can't understand what is NTR and what is not...

Definition of NTR:
" Cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR "

If something was greenlighted, or no one was 'taken away'/stolen (like the MC does himself in most games) its not NTR... Its the same as classifying rape as NTR, its simply not. Someone touching your LI is not NTR by default.

The fact that TLS and Single Again are mentioned here says enough about you people...
Like I said above. Not talking about the real definition of NTR.

Everyone has different taste and things they like.

I was asking about games where they make you, me or any other player feel jealous, cucked, betrayed etc ...
Regardless of the devs intent. Regardless if its for story reasons or anything else.

If by "TLS" you mean The Last Sovereign . Then it has the NTR im talking about.
In the game harem members/love interests fuck others outside of the harem. And there is no way to avoid this.

And for Single Again. The comments in that game say that MC's wife cheats on him. Plus there is a dream flashback NTR scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: brybry1311
May 14, 2020
Like I said above. Not talking about the real definition of NTR.
If by "TLS" you mean The Last Sovereign . Then it has the NTR im talking about.
In the game harem members/love interests fuck others outside of the harem. And there is no way to avoid this.
Stop calling it NTR then, those games do not have NTR 'the NTR you're talking about' isn't NTR hence the need to correct.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Stop calling it NTR then, those games do not have NTR 'the NTR you're talking about' isn't NTR hence the need to correct.
Well I agree, but there is not another term that we can use. NTR is the closest thing to it.
Plus as like I said in the bullet points in my original post. Some of the stuff goes into NTR territory.

And I will continue to use the term NTR for this.

You may not consider this stuff "NTR".
But me and others find such stuff NTR-ish. Enough for us to not play a game.

Just liked I said. Everyone has different tastes and things that they like. Everyone has different views and opinions.
What I may view as NTR, you dont view it as such. And thats OK

May 14, 2020
Well I agree, but there is not another term that we can use. NTR is the closest thing to it.
Plus as like I said in the bullet points in my original post. Some of the stuff goes into NTR territory.

And I will continue to use the term NTR for this.

You may not consider this stuff "NTR".
But me and others find such stuff NTR-ish. Enough for us to not play a game.

Just liked I said. Everyone has different tastes and things that they like. Everyone has different views and opinions.
What I may view as NTR, you dont view it as such. And thats OK
But thats exactly the problem. Its a genre with a fixed definition. Things either are or aren't NTR. I will say F95 doesn't do a great job at getting the actual definition either (as to where the tag is applied) and we don't have an alternative I 100% agree.

Tbh its not really your fault that there isn't a good tag to describe these things but it just triggers me when the definition gets misused.