Seeking Games that uses Honey select

Griffifth

Aug 30, 2019
Greetings! So you see I've been bored and I want a recommendation of VN that uses Honey select but also has a good rendering and has a good story.

I played:

Eternum, Once in a lifetime, Ripples and other VN that has a good rate most of them has fantastic story! So I would appreciate if you can recommend me some.

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Now & Then Gets better over time. Good writing.
Fates Collide A little soon to tell but great renders and character writing and dialogues.
Murmur Havent played latest releases cant remember much but its on my watched.
My Bully Is My Lover A little over the top on drama but nice renders.
Pale Carnations Has all kinds of contents but its focused on dom.

Above the Clouds Its NOT HS but if you liked Eternum and Once in a lifetime you will prob like this one, similar writing and homor.

My New Family I dont like it personally but ppl does, incest, mindless dialogues not a lot happening but its super long and dev is dedicated.

Reactions: rukoblud

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Now & Then Gets better over time. Good writing.
Fates Collide A little soon to tell but great renders and character writing and dialogues.
Murmur Havent played latest releases cant remember much but its on my watched.
My Bully Is My Lover A little over the top on drama but nice renders.
Pale Carnations Has all kinds of contents but its focused on dom.

Above the Clouds Its NOT HS but if you liked Eternum and Once in a lifetime you will prob like this one, similar writing and homor.

My New Family I dont like it personally but ppl does, incest, mindless dialogues not a lot happening but its super long and dev is dedicated.
great advice!