Seeking games that we can sensitive body part or weakness

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
If I posted wrong or broke a rule with this post I'm sorry, but I was wondering if there are other Games like "Key Of Egg" where we can choose part of the body but sensitive as weakness.

Sorry I put this post in the wrong place only after I finished he saw my mistake,could someone delete it or put it in the right place?

Screenshot_20210301-111024.png

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
The other hasoyua games, Seed of Evil and Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid, have those too. Aside from those, the only games I can think of are one of those where you can customize your characters e.g. Lilith's Throne, Accidental Woman, Newlife.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
The other hasoyua games, Seed of Evil and Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid, have those too. Aside from those, the only games I can think of are one of those where you can customize your characters e.g. Lilith's Throne, Accidental Woman, Newlife.
as I said in the first post I wanted something similar to the game "Key Of Egg" On the game's start screen, you can already configure this option and the CGs are changed for each one Screenshot_20210301-132043.png

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Monster Girl Dreams has a large array of weaknesses and monster girls that take advantage of them. If you've a developed weakness, your resistances to it a reduced to the point you willing throw yourself to it.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Monster Girl Dreams has a large array of weaknesses and monster girls that take advantage of them. If you've a developed weakness, your resistances to it a reduced to the point you willing throw yourself to it.
sorry I don't think it was specific in the first post I was talking about female parts being the protagonist but thanks for the recommendation