Seeking Games that we make our gf what we want

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for a game like that: I have a GF and she is so submissive that i can make her whatever I want... Even making her fuck another man. Actually "another man" is the key part. I just played EGirlfriend and it was really awesome, is there any game like this? Thanks.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well if you want a game where it is story focused and you can interact with the character, check out the game:

Reactions: yyunus

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Hi, I'm looking for a game like that: I have a GF and she is so submissive that i can make her whatever I want... Even making her fuck another man. Actually "another man" is the key part. I just played EGirlfriend and it was really awesome, is there any game like this? Thanks.
sadece lezbiyen versiyonunu biliyorum. u can play missy

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Well if you want a game where it is story focused and you can interact with the character, check out the game:
I'm more into NTR ones but that's fine too, thanks!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Lezbiyen pek sarmıyor ama bakarım, teşekkür ederim. / Lesbian is not my type really, but I'll check. Thanks.
Thank you for at least translating some of the text in your post. :) They have a rule on here that pertains to this. Read up on the following rules thread for further details.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/
Please refer to bullet point number 5, and thanks. :D
Rhyan clearly states:
(5)"We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads"

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Thank you for at least translating some of the text in your post. :) They have a rule on here that pertains to this. Read up on the following rules thread for further details.
Rhyan clearly states:
(5)"We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
If you knew Turkish, you wouldn't want to use other languages. aesthetically perfect. the direction of development is developing in line with military purposes. It is the most perfect religion for programming computers as it is mathematical like japanese and korean. it may also be the most artistic language in the world. In Turkish, you should read writers such as oğuz atay, nazım hikmet, nihal atsız, Yaşar kemal. It's pronounced the way it's written, like Spanish and Latin. it was also in harmony with our very developed culture until 20-30 years ago. But radical Islamists compared Turkey to Iran. Before the extremist jihadists, we were as advanced a country as Italy and Spain. Now we are at the level of Chile Costa Rica Mexico Kazakhstan. I feel very sorry for the disappearance of our culture like Iran. Türkiye was a perfect country. now we only have the most perfect language in the world (our culture destroyed). But because Europe is racist against Turks, we will not be able to protect Turkish after Turkey is destroyed.
FMHyBqqXEAA3Cx2.jpg

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you knew Turkish, you wouldn't want to use other languages. aesthetically perfect. the direction of development is developing in line with military purposes. It is the most perfect religion for programming computers as it is mathematical like japanese and korean. it may also be the most artistic language in the world. In Turkish, you should read writers such as oğuz atay, nazım hikmet, nihal atsız, Yaşar kemal. It's pronounced the way it's written, like Spanish and Latin. it was also in harmony with our very developed culture until 20-30 years ago. But radical Islamists compared Turkey to Iran. Before the extremist jihadists, we were as advanced a country as Italy and Spain. Now we are at the level of Chile Costa Rica Mexico Kazakhstan. I feel very sorry for the disappearance of our culture like Iran. Türkiye was a perfect country. now we only have the most perfect language in the world (our culture destroyed). But because Europe is racist against Turks, we will not be able to protect Turkish after Turkey is destroyed.
View attachment 2879007
Okay sweetie. Thanks for the heads up. I am just looking out for others. :)

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Rhyan clearly states:
Sorry, didn't know. Thank you for warning. :)