Seeking Games that you can do a virgin run?

holasoiflair

Aug 20, 2020
Tales of Androgyny has exactly this, you can even choose a class that sorta helps you with this! (Warning: This is a game full of chicks and dudes with dicks!)

Alternatively, we have Lilith's Throne or the Fenoxo games like Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space, although in these two games, there are not really any noticable differences whether or not you are a virgin. While Lilith's throne at least gives you some benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: broccolispineapple

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
But the is the princess a virgin tho?
Good question, actually. I don't think it's brought up, nor are any past relationships, though I didn't try any lust options. Sounds like she's been a good little princess up to the game's start, so I assumed she at least still has her vaginal virginity.

(also, technically, you're playing as her advisor Maria)

Reactions: broccolispineapple

holasoiflair

Aug 20, 2020
Good question, actually. I don't think it's brought up, nor are any past relationships, though I didn't try any lust options. Sounds like she's been a good little princess up to the game's start, so I assumed she at least still has her vaginal virginity.

(also, technically, you're playing as her advisor Maria)
I accidentally went into a lewd scene (the second time you meet Gale and go on a demon hunt again, it requires an offense check, not a defense check, resulting in her getting fucked by a demon tentacle, oops) and her virginity doesn't get mentioned so I assumed she was not.

And I was right, because I checked the official of Apollo Seven and, well, Word of God basically

So no virgin run in this game sadly... sigh:cry: