Seeking Games that you can manage a girl like The Runaway Girl and Me, Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko and Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~

May 11, 2022
Basically Groping and Management Simulator With Sex Animations.

Games i played with similar things i want to a game that i've been looking for:
Kaiju Princess
With an Older Girl ~Yuina's Sweet Encouragement~
Sister! Seifuku -Fantasy-
One Room

And the games i already said as a Title.

Reactions: mambametality1930

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Robolife days with Aino - This seems to be the one that fits your criteria the most.
Happiness Double Room - Amazing art with several endings, resembles "Teaching Feeling" in terms of gameplay.

Other Suggestions:
Monster Girl Club Bifrost - Less of the groping part but the best game in terms of monster girl management kinda game.
Jerez's Arena 1 and 2 - Both are similar, train 2 girls into fighting in an arena by training them physically and sexually.
Succumate - If you haven't played the better version of this one: Summer Memories, then this one is still fairly fun. A chill pixel-ish game of pounding away a succubus while living your ordinary life.
Doll Room - Fits the "trend" of your games but has no management part and is quite simple and short.

Do check My list if you are looking for some more stuff!

Cheers!

May 11, 2022
Robolife days with Aino - This seems to be the one that fits your criteria the most.
Happiness Double Room - Amazing art with several endings, resembles "Teaching Feeling" in terms of gameplay.

Other Suggestions:
Monster Girl Club Bifrost - Less of the groping part but the best game in terms of monster girl management kinda game.
Jerez's Arena 1 and 2 - Both are similar, train 2 girls into fighting in an arena by training them physically and sexually.
Succumate - If you haven't played the better version of this one: Summer Memories, then this one is still fairly fun. A chill pixel-ish game of pounding away a succubus while living your ordinary life.
Doll Room - Fits the "trend" of your games but has no management part and is quite simple and short.

Do check My list if you are looking for some more stuff!

Cheers!
What the.. i didn't know there's more and i'm starting to lose hope! Thanks! also, Summer Memories is already been played i just forgot to add XD

Reactions: Voltage Flame