Games that you have become emotionally attached to!

Jan 26, 2019
I just finished the last update of Being a DIK, and I ended up too excited, wanting to play other games with as much quality as this one, so I ask you here to help me with indications of games with high quality, games that you really got attached to, for me to try.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Yup same, badik, Although i havent played season 2 yet so will start that after s2 is finished which will likely be episode 8's release

Reactions: PatrickDragneel
Jan 26, 2019
I got so attached to the characters from BaDIK that I am suffering because I will probably have to choose only one. very sad

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Harem Hotel. Had to stop playing that one because I got emotionally invested and in the characters and couldn't nut to them anymore.
Like the others, BaDIK is my attachment, but I've heard good things about Harem Hotel. The graphics aren't really my style, but if the story and characters are that good, then maybe I should give it a shot (no pun intended).

Julgius

Feb 6, 2018
For me, it's definitely Dreams of Desire. When i playing DoD, i felt attracted sexually and attached romantically against some of the characters and the story. That game was a first for me feeling like this. And after that, Acting Lessons comes. I felt the same when i played that game.

Most of the people says Being a DIK; yes it is a great game and has a great effort in it, i really liked it when i played. But unfortunately for me, it didn't made me feel attached emotionally.