Seeking Games w/o H event indications

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Just curious whether there are game that doesn't tell you when an H even happens. Like you can only rely on your intuition, and not know whether an H event is happening until it already happens, unlike those RPGM games where's it's so obvious from the event markers or dialogues(bcz some dialogues gives you a confirmation prompt if you want to enter a room or confirm an action and you can tell it's going to be an H event). Whenever I play a game I always try to not let my character not have sex or go for the virgin route as much as possible(maybe it's some sort of "survival instinct" of mine idk) just for the thrill of it. I kinda want to play a game where I'm like "Oh, I wonder if my character gonna get raped when I do this quest or go to this place who knows...Oh no my character got raped/had sex I didn't expect that!" bcz the recent games I played, I just speedran through them just to collect the CGs.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Watching this because I want more games that are less hand-holdy or have that little surprise element, too.

I'm not sure if it's up your alley or if you've tried it yet, but I think Caliross is like this where you have to rely on context to guess if there's going to be sex where you're going for the most part. It's also not complete yet, and the dev is very active.

Reactions: SutekiSenpai

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Watching this because I want more games that are less hand-holdy or have that little surprise element, too.

I'm not sure if it's up your alley or if you've tried it yet, but I think Caliross is like this where you have to rely on context to guess if there's going to be sex where you're going for the most part. It's also not complete yet, and the dev is very active.
Ooohhh this looks interesting I'll keep an eye on this :O thanks