Seeking Games we can end as a virgin/no shagging ending

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
I know it's a unusual request, but I'm looking for a game where we can choose to stay pure. Make choices that we could end the game without sex, cockblocked, NTRed or something like that.

Something like gentlemen's ending in Crusoe Had It Easy.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I know it's a unusual request, but I'm looking for a game where we can choose to stay pure. Make choices that we could end the game without sex, cockblocked, NTRed or something like that.

Something like gentlemen's ending in Crusoe Had It Easy.
Play any VN without sexual content. There's tons out there on steam or other sites. I don't really get the desire to play a sex game to get no sex when you can just play a regular dating sim. Go grab one of the Persona games.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
there's an ending in peach's untold story where you have to be virgin when you meet final boss. idk if that counts

Reactions: Maximilian

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
So virgin/no shagging refers to both male/female character I assume? Since you mentioned Crusoe im guessing its for both.

I know of quite a few japanese games that have that theme, and the best got translations. Some even extensively play with that theme, the whole Maiden has to stay pure.

One would be Virgin Island for example. Or Virgin Protection Magic (although that isnt completly translated yet, but its worked on)

Arms Devicer also has a virgin route, and Treasure Hunter Mai does also feature a complete virgin run.

Most of them are RPG's, and sometimes staying pure requires more time, for example not as easy to make money in some games. Just tell me if those kinda fit, or if you want 3d rendered graphics only or have any other preference.

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
So virgin/no shagging refers to both male/female character I assume? Since you mentioned Crusoe im guessing its for both.

I know of quite a few japanese games that have that theme, and the best got translations. Some even extensively play with that theme, the whole Maiden has to stay pure.

One would be Virgin Island for example. Or Virgin Protection Magic (although that isnt completly translated yet, but its worked on)

Arms Devicer also has a virgin route, and Treasure Hunter Mai does also feature a complete virgin run.

Most of them are RPG's, and sometimes staying pure requires more time, for example not as easy to make money in some games. Just tell me if those kinda fit, or if you want 3d rendered graphics only or have any other preference.
Yep, Japanese games are fine. Thanks for those titles. I'll look them up.

tullebukk

Jun 16, 2017
Are there more games like virgin island and virgin protection magic other than the ones already listed here?

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
There are some more translated ones, and hundreds that are semi or untranslated.

Two more translated ones are Parallel Fantasy IF+ and Luxuria. And while the MC in Melty's Quest isnt a virgin, you can play the game and not engage in sex with her. A last one I remember is Lucia Script, it only had a machine translation integrated but it was sufficient to enjoy. You can play and stay a virgin there too, if you dont lose.

And thats all the translated ones I remember having a virgin route, or at least no sex for the MC. There might be a few more, but the biggest part of games would be untranslated from here on.

And since there are a few upcoming games from people that are not in the japanese industry, there might be more that actually include that in their games, but since most arent finished we cant really tell yet.

Reactions: tullebukk