Seeking Games were girl encourages harem

floobby

Jul 26, 2020
I am looking for games like were a girl or girlfriend wants to be a part of a harem. Either she is okay with a harem and helps him get girls or she is a cuckquean.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Parental Love and 23 Sisters both have the MC's sister even more invested in building his harem than himself.

stunnedhope

Feb 26, 2018
I can't post links yet, but Treasure of Nadia has several characters encouraging the MC to go harem route.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Harem Hotel by Runey has Maria who is helpful with some of the other girls … to a greater or lesser degree mostly in corruption or for self fulfillment of a 3 way with the MC.

Notable scenes assisted by Maria
Assisting a pseudo rape RP fantasy and then perving the encounter with yet another girl from the harem.
Assisting the MC with initiating a first anal …with Moon… (prior to Moons first BJ) and not to mention her probable first 3some.
She ”spends time” with the religious prude Autumn and encourages things that the “good girl” would avoid ”lewd selfies”
I’m sure there is other contributing/encouragement of other harem members but I wasn’t specifically keeping track.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What is mine is yours , WVM

Last edited: