Seeking games were MC leaves after lies or coma

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
so we all played them

MC wakes up from a coma and knows nothing, or finds out one day everyone have lied to him for a long time (superpowers etc)
BUT ofc they cant just give MC all the info he wants to know, no they have to drop feed him everything at a super slow rate

and ofc MC is 99% of time okey whit that, he might be anoied but 100% of the time just sa "okey this is fine, i will totaly do what you tell me to do when were you say it" and allways forgive ppl, never gets mad and never just tell ppl to F off and leaves

1 100% understand why devs do the 2 storylines, its a easy way to add new ppl and events to a game at a pace that alow for random shift in the game to fit what the dev vs players want etc

but if so damm anoing that the MC never standup for themself and take control or stay mad at ppl, i remember playing "frozen past" some months ago and not going to spoile it to hard but MC wakes up, ppl refuse to tell him anything and he leaves!! to stay whit a hot blond but ofc the next day hes mom shows up and hes 100% okey whit going back and still gets almost no info..
i almoste wanted to smash my keyboard in rage playing that game (still a okey game but man its anoing)

so are there any games (renpy pref) were MC wakes up and just leaves and cut all contact when ppl refuse to tell him stuff?