Seeking Games where a girl or girls help build your harem.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I'm seeking games where someone else helps build your harem for you, or helps organize lewd situations with other girls.

I've recently been watching and was inspired by the anime 'In Another World with my Smartphone'. Typical isekai harem fan service anime. Overall wasn't too interesting of a show.
What piqued my interest is what a couple of the girls did for the MC. At one point a princess joins the group and decides she's going to marry the MC. She realizes that the other girls in the group have a crush on MC and actively encourages them all to join in a Harem and marry the MC together. Later on she convinces other girls who fall in love with MC to join as well. There's also this love goddess that sets up lewd situations for MC. Like MC walking into the bathroom while the girls happen to be changing, or the girls falling into a pit of cloth-dissolving slimes.

I'm open to any and all suggestions, even if they only somewhat fit this description.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
There are many, as stated above. One that I am currently playing an had a lot of what you are looking for is "A moment of Bliss". Suggest you give it a try.

Reactions: miel360