Identify Games where a guy fucks a wlw/lesbian/bi woman

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
So, here's a specific request: I'm looking for games where a male character fucks a woman interested in other woman. My request goes a little beyond that: I suppose what I'm really after is something with hints of conversion play. Or straight-up that, if it exists.

The protagonist can either be a, or the, woman or man. I'd rather the story not be a mere side story in the game but a branch or relevant part of it, though do feel free to chime in with suggestions with those nevertheless. Honestly, if the woman is in an actual relationship with another woman, than that's even better. If there's enough in there to call it NTR or cuckqueaning, then it's way way better. I can't for the life of me recall it's name, but there's a pretty popular game in where the MC meets a woman that is in a open relationship with another woman and I explicitly recall she asking MC if he was okay with that and if you pick that he isn't, then from there she will tone down their relationship in front of others(present her gf as friend instead, etc) Something along those lines, or even a little stronger, would be appreciated. I don't mind if the lesbian in question does it reluctanly, falls in love with the dude's dick, or is perfectly able to separate her labeled sexuality with her sexual acts — All is welcome.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Love and Sex Second Base has plenty of characters that start off as strongly leaning towards being a lesbian and you have to widdle away at that in order to get in a relationship with them. Morgan, Khloe, Anna are the ones I remember.

Reactions: Bullero
Dec 1, 2021
Hey, i am not a mod here and this post is pretty old so i have no idea if you still frequent this place but i just wanna let you know that you should've posted this with the [seeking] tag you would have a way better chance at finding what you wish then.