Seeking Games where depraved clothing/gear is better stat-wise and has comments from other characters

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I once played an RPG Maker game where the heroine got better stats from more lewd clothes which was partly responsible for her corruption, the gear equipped made her stronger/better and she started to think that being more slutty isn't as wrong after all. She also got comments from other NPCs if she equipped sexier clothes which also helped her corruption. As far as I remember the shopkeeper was the one who convinced her to start trying those lewd, enchanted clothes, but I am not sure about that.

I am opening a "seeking" type thread because finding which game was this is only part of my request, I would like to be interested in other games with more or less similar type of content. Please share anything that comes into your mind regarding this subject not just something that precisely fits my description.

Last edited:
Reactions: aliciafed

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Edit: Fixed first link.

iirc in TH Claire, exhibitionism was OP to the point of making the game trivial. iirc NPC also comment on clothing, could be wrong though.

SKA has a lot of clothing-focused corruption. Currently this amounts to MC turning more "gyaru" IRL and putting on a bunny suit in the fantasy world, which has various benefits in the non-violent path of that part of the game.

BMO TV rewards bimbofication, including clothing. MC can actually be TFed in a way that she has to dress more lightly and/or wear heels, to not feel uncomfortable.

Early in KoD, at least in a certain route, MC can receive a slave-armor outfit intended to humiliate, but it has better stats than anything else at that stage.

Reactions: alma001

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
I once played an RPG Maker game where the heroine got better stats from more lewd clothes which was partly responsible for her corruption, the gear equipped made her stronger/better and she started to think that being more slutty isn't as wrong after all. She also got comments from other NPCs if she equipped sexier clothes which also helped her corruption. As far as I remember the shopkeeper was the one who convinced her to start trying those lewd, enchanted clothes, but I am not sure about that.
Do you remember what this game was called? It sounds interesting

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
TH Claire for sure, the loli shopkeeper convices claire to buy the clothes from her. That shopkeeper also becomes a party member. There are quite a few games just like this one made by acerola and black train.