Seeking Games where exhibitionism/public naughtiness leads to rape

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
A little specific, but its been done a lot in hentai. Mostly in doujin form, not so much in games. At least not done well. I'm looking for a game where you play as a female and can choose to mess around in public for fun, but it can lead to trouble. Like choose to wear revealing clothing, flash people in public, walk around without panties, rub up on people, bend over etc. But it can go wrong and you can be raped for it by some people. There are plenty of games with rape AND exhibitionism, but not so many that I could find where the rape is CAUSED by the exhibitionism.

Some examples in game form:

Violated Heroine: You can choose to walk around in revealing clothing and have a chance of being raped when you do during certain events.
Naked Order: The entire premise fits my request, but its badly done. She gets violated by people and shrugs it off like it never happened. Disappointing..
Exhibition Academy: If you draw too much attention to yourself while flashing, you can be blackmailed into doing various sexual things. Not so much rape, but close.
Degrees of Lewdity: Not sure if this really counts as you can be raped for simply breathing in that game. But you have a much higher chance while wearing less clothing.

I've played Curse of Pleasure and Part Time Exhibitionism Girl already too.

Some examples in doujin form:

: Girls get off on teasing guys on the train, they turn it around on her.
: Girl wears bodypaint to get off, guy notices and rapes her.
: Same as the first one really.

I have other examples, but I feel like I've said enough at this point haha. I'm not shy about fetishes, just not a fan of scat personally. NTR, ryona, pissing etc is all fine. Customization is a great plus too. Games like Degrees of Lewdity and Violated Heroine let you customize a ton. Wings of Roldea as well, but that doesn't quite fit what I'm looking for. That is more monsters stripping you to rape you.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
(Require a higher lust in order to masturbate or be naked willingly. Also exhibitionism :p)
Student Council President Shizuka Undercover Investigation (I don't remember what it was like. It's all up to you :p)
Re.Maid (Require a cheat to be naked on all scene. But i donno if this count as exhibitionism :p your taste.)
THE NOBLEMAN’S RETORT (Mind control any woman to force exhibit. The rest, i don't quite remember :p)
Touch coercion training - Exposing in Akihabara (I don't remember what it was like. It's all up to you :p)

Naked Story (Lost bet, naked willingly)
Third Crisis (naked willingly but require higher lust, clothes damages/torn clothes)

Reactions: ojae