Seeking Games where Fem MC sleeps at a shared INN and gets fucked during the night.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hi. Recently I played Ambrosia and I've played games like Chronicles of Leridia and Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ where they have scenes like these.

What I mean by shared INN rooms is when the Female MC chooses (usually after being corrupted a bit) to sleep in a cheap inn where she might have to share a room with a man or multiple men as opposed to sleeping in a safe room. Thus ending up getting raped or even having sex consensually (again, after some corruption) with them.

Chronicles of Leridia had a scene like that but iirc it was a one time thing. Ambrosia (which I liked a lot) has it and it's repeatable and so does Makina. I'm looking for games that are more like the latter but since I'm not sure how rare this kind of scenario is then pretty much anything is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
That one Clymenia game Tower of Grimoire or something along those lines DEFINITELY has what you're looking for
Adding to this most Clymenia games have that kind of thing, atleast those which have a fantasy setting,and they are generally pretty good corruption games so if you liked Ambrosia definitely try them.