Seeking Games where Female lead is seduced

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Hello F95 community! I'm very much into games where the female lead cheats on their male partner. I was curious if there are games where the female characters gets seduced, not raped. The idea being that the female lead (the story does not necessarily have to be told from their perspective) cheats of their own accord. Despite the myriad of cheating and ntr games on this site, it's very rare to find a game where the sexual encounters are initiated by the woman. If you can point me to any, that would be greatly appreciated.

Few qualifiers:

• I've played Good Girl Gone Bad (and loved it, strongly recommend it if you haven't played it before) so please do not recommend it
  • I've played a ton of Atelier Sakura games, so please no recommendations from them either (AS is a mixed bag in my opinion, but there are some gems)
  • Really want to stress the importance of consent. So again no rape, or things that are rape-adjacent. For example, blackmail games like A Promise Best left unkept is also something I want to avoid