Seeking Games where female protagonist thinks she’s a male

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
But for assertive female MCs, there's Makina
Unfortunately that doesn't really apply there. Pretty much all the sex scenes are of her being super dumb and getting taken advantage of in some form. Both Violated Heroine and Degrees of Lewdity give you more sexual agency despite being crapsack world rape sims.

As for the original question I don't quite understand. Tomboys, trans people and crossdressers are one thing, but how do you genuinely mistake your own biological sex especially in a game which is all about nudity and what you have between your legs?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Unfortunately that doesn't really apply there. Pretty much all the sex scenes are of her being super dumb and getting taken advantage of in some form.
I felt it was at least a bit better than normal. Unlike many/most other Japanese female-protag games she already has some sexual experience, doesn't need to be gaslit or raped into doing "naughty" things, and understands and how she can use her body to her material advantage without "giving up her purity" or some such nonsense. Or she can always tell people to get lost. I dunno, I found it kinda refreshing among the horde of Japanese tentacle rape games.

As for the original question I don't quite understand. Tomboys, trans people and crossdressers are one thing, but how do you genuinely mistake your own biological sex especially in a game which is all about nudity and what you have between your legs?
Hm, well I've played some of that Detective game, and one scene that comes to mind is when she wants to infiltrate a public bath so she can track a suspect, and figures her boyish body could allow her to pass for a male.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
understands and how she can use her body to her material advantage without "giving up her purity" or some such nonsense. Or she can always tell people to get lost.
The three scenes I remember best are her walking headlong into a bunch of aphrodisiac plants and getting raped, getting immobilised by a trap or ambush then raped by a goblin (whom she can "marry" Stockholm Syndrome style IIRC) and her believing that getting groped is a perfectly adequate and sensible way of measuring for armour. Also all the lewd stuff happens because of a definitely evil curse...
infiltrate a public bath so she can track a suspect, and figures her boyish body could allow her to pass for a male.
Haven't played that one, did she honestly believe the lack of cock'n'balls wouldn't matter or was it a risky in-the-moment idea of wearing a towel or jumping straight into the water?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Haven't played that one, did she honestly believe the lack of cock'n'balls wouldn't matter or was it a risky in-the-moment idea of wearing a towel or jumping straight into the water?
No towel, the bathgoers are wearing trunks and so does she.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
No towel, the bathgoers are wearing trunks and so does she.
That's perfectly reasonable then if she's flat-chested (or the game actually acknowledges trans people :ROFLMAO:), just ask Ash Ketchum. The CG preview does show obvious boobs in the gyno chair image though. She's "disguising" herself not actually believing she is a male, plenty of games let you dress up and some (Degrees of Lewdity) even have other characters react based on your presentation rather than your true sex.