Seeking Games where girlfriend/harem are caught in compromising situations

EroHoward

Mar 11, 2019
Hi! I've seen a lot of games where the MC have sex with the FC in public places where it hints they will get caught but never do. I'm looking for games where you have sex with FC/harem but gets caught by random people or even the antagonist and have consequences/ reactions (blackmail/embarrassed etc.).

What I'm looking for is something like ENF or borderline NTR(Ntr is fine too) Like when FC walks around naked/underdressed and accidentally gets caught by someone sneaking in or even the MC's friends. A lot of amazing games toe the line but never actually crosses it which frustrates me.

I hope this is clear enough, it's hard to put it into words. Thanks!

(Don't have any examples for now but will post some if I find any)

Last edited:
Reactions: eromaster

EroHoward

Mar 11, 2019
Casey's Fall might fit what you're looking for.
Thank you! However I've played Casey's Fall and it's not what I'm looking for. The central theme is blackmail and the idea and story is pretty linear. I'm looking for worlds/situations like Once in a Lifetime or Now and Then but there are more risks and actually situations of getting caught. Casey's Fall is still an amazing game in terms of blackmail and exhibitionism though!

EroHoward

Mar 11, 2019
Curse of Kubel has some of this (female MC, wasn't clear whether you wanted this or not).
I've played this before as well! Amazing game but not what I'm looking for. Curse of Kubel is more towards corruption and female protagonist. What I'm looking for is more towards Male protagonist with a harem/girlfriend. Thank you for the recommendation though!

Reactions: eromaster

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
Hi! I've seen a lot of games where the MC have sex with the FC in public places where it hints they will get caught but never do. I'm looking for games where you have sex with FC/harem but gets caught by random people or even the antagonist and have consequences/ reactions (blackmail/embarrassed etc.).

What I'm looking for is something like ENF or borderline NTR(Ntr is fine too) Like when FC walks around naked/underdressed and accidentally gets caught by someone sneaking in or even the MC's friends. A lot of amazing games toe the line but never actually crosses it which frustrates me.

maybe president yukino with the suspicion bar maxed
or https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bust...tor-hypno-ntr-peeking-v1-14-avantgarde.61364/

Shika102

May 27, 2017

EroHoward You had any luck finding a game mate???

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
I'll list out a few, but they are mostly subtle, and no games actually focus on this (candaulism):

1. Eternum:
  • can choose not to inform Dalia of her transparent top in the gym (some guy sees)
  • Alex caught half-naked by enemy solder in trench (end of 0.6 update), doesn't see nips or anything though
2. Life in Santa County:
  • Mom and sis seen in various compromising positions by friend once or twice, but they are not LIs I think. been a while SInce I played.
3. Milky Touch:
  • Mom public sex and corruption route with audiences
4. The Island:
  • Uggo dude pervs on the LIs changing through a mirror
5. Above the clouds:
  • You catch a creep watching you and Mia fuck in the forest
6. Apocalaust:
  • Accidentaly remove a LI's skirt, fatso friend also sees
  • Mom in lust route, exposed when riding mechanical bull (aunt too)
7. Business of Loving:
  • In the degradation route, can make mom jog naked
8. What a legend:
  • Public sex with lana, peopel shown watching (Ren'py label q_main2_last_pre_label)
9. MILF Plaza:
  1. Friend Igor sees MC and his 'landlady' going at it (you helped him break into your home for a mission)
10. Genex Love:
  • Villianous character can strip teacher (an LI) if you allow him to

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
games where you have sex with FC/harem but gets caught by random people or even the antagonist and have consequences/ reactions (blackmail/embarrassed etc.).
Solvalley School has a specific scene on this wherein the MC is banging his female classmate and her hot ASF milf minx of a mother....and then the MC's classmates dad walks in on them fucking, and the dad expresses a lot of disgust and anger. They eventually divorce after the fact

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moreover, that redhead you see is Tifa/Tiffany, i.e., the dad's secretary at work and he catches the MC and his secretary fucking as well