Seeking Games where girls can be shared

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I have a very particular taste in games that I dont find often so I wanted to ask if anyone knows of any games in any language where someone your character is close to can be made to have sex with someone else. Generally not considered prostitution, the situation I am talking about is for example if you need to sneak in somewhere you send the girl to distract the guard or trade her for items or lower prices. So basically games where you can use your companion as a distraction or a bargaining chip.

Reactions: mkmk132

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

mkmk132

Mar 7, 2019
I have a very particular taste in games that I dont find often so I wanted to ask if anyone knows of any games in any language where someone your character is close to can be made to have sex with someone else. Generally not considered prostitution, the situation I am talking about is for example if you need to sneak in somewhere you send the girl to distract the guard or trade her for items or lower prices. So basically games where you can use your companion as a distraction or a bargaining chip.
I am also looking for similar games. Did you find any?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I am also looking for similar games. Did you find any?
Sphilia's Farmiliar has this element on some events, but not predominantly. Also in Where It All Began (pre remake), you can ask for protection in the prison in exchange for your girlfriend having sex with the guy.

Reactions: mkmk132

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
  • Solvalley School
  • Wicked Rouge
  • Beat Blades Haruka
  • The Assistant Black Heart Edition
Beat Blades Haruka and its sequel have to be my 2 favorite games with sharing EVER. Not only do you have to be sadistic and actively choose those options or lose a fight but the art and UI is just so well done