Seeking Games where harem makes sense.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
There are like tons of games with the "harem" tag. A genre that I personally dislike as it is never done right and feels forced just for the sake of the tag. I am looking for games where the "harem" aspect makes sense and is a part of the story. (And please no magic bullshit of "oh if mc doesn't have sex he'll die")

Last edited:

Nando650000

May 16, 2023
Virtues is a harem Game there are like 6 o r7 Womans but You can't date all at the same time

Example: There are two Womans Alexa and Robin
You can Date One of them but if You want to he with Alexa and Robin at the same time they need to he confortable with each other.
In the story There are Womans that don't like each other and that's why you can't date all at the same time i think it makes sense

Another Game like this One is love and sex: second base There are like 15 Womans but You can't date all at the same time if they don't like each other

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
There are like tons of games with the "harem" tag. A genre that is personally dislike as it is never done right and feels forced just for the sake of the tag. I am looking for games where the "harem" aspect makes sense and is a part of the story. (And please no magic bullshit of "oh if mc doesn't have sex he'll die")
Evenicle
Rance
Harem Collector.
Lessons in Love (?)
AliceSoft games.
Bunny Black series

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Virtues is a harem Game there are like 6 o r7 Womans but You can't date all at the same time

Example: There are two Womans Alexa and Robin
You can Date One of them but if You want to he with Alexa and Robin at the same time they need to he confortable with each other.
In the story There are Womans that don't like each other and that's why you can't date all at the same time i think it makes sense

Another Game like this One is love and sex: second base There are like 15 Womans but You can't date all at the same time if they don't like each other
I have played Virtues. Personally it was mid at best cliché at worst. I am also not a fan of the engine they use to generate the models. Everyone looks baby faced and i don't know why but also asian I mean even people of other ethnicity in the game looks asian.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Played it and liked it. One of the games I hoped focused more on the story and world building than lewd scenes (Big fan of the Underworld franchise you know vams and lyks.) I have done a full monogamous route and didn't have the time to do a harem run. But that also does not quite match my criteria as the MFC is just chill with you fucking around. But good suggestion.

Reactions: SweatyDevil

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
(And please no magic bullshit of "oh if mc doesn't have sex he'll die")
Then Unveiling the Unknown wouldn technically not be a game you want. MC is hit by an arousal curse that the maids of a mansion are happy to deal with because story reasons (least spoilery thing I can say about it).
You can select at the start what you are (female, femboy, trans, think there was a fourth option), but you will always play the game as someone with breasts and penis (atleast the female start has you having a penis and vagina).