Seeking games where kids tease protaginit, something like the curse of pleasure and tina scarlet prison

lkmlkmlk

Apr 23, 2020
games where kids tease protaginit, something like the curse of pleasure and tina scarlet prison

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
thank you, do you have the password for violated heroine
Oh right, it should be "nanako" the name of the main character(had a link to an older version that I had repacked to not need pass and forgot to do that again for the latest version).

Almost forgot, if you don't have RPGMaker RTP installed you might need that as explained at

Last edited:

lkmlkmlk

Apr 23, 2020
Oh right, it should be "nanako" the name of the main character(had a link to an older version that I had repacked to not need pass and forgot to do that again for the latest version).

Almost forgot, if you don't have RPGMaker RTP installed you might need that as explained at
how do i play the game i do not see a "play or game" icon

lkmlkmlk

Apr 23, 2020

i keep getting this error

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
i keep getting this error
If you haven't set your applocale to japanese do that too(and reinstall the RTP)
Windows 8/10
Click Start, then Control Panel. Click "Clock And Region" and pick Region. Click the Administrative tab. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select Japanese. Click Apply.
8 n 10.png

Windows 7
Click Start, then Control Panel. Click "Clock, Language and Region" and pick Region and Language. Click the Administrative tab. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select Japanese. Click Apply.
7.png
(from https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/ ) But considering the games you already mentioned having played I'd assume you already have done that and if you succesfully installed the RTP too sadly I can't think of anything you can do other than maybe switch to an older version of windows, I'd assume win XP would work best but win 7 can work fine too.

The game is being ported to a newer version of RPGMaker which should make it easier to run on modern PCs but that isn't quite done yet based on what I've seen on

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Noice thread, sadly nothing new, but I'll subscribe.
Also could add some classic: Virgin Island Rifi Struggle.

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022

Mom's Report
Do you by any chance have a full save for mischief war? I played it a couple of months ago and i think i deleted it. was like halfway trough the story but got stuck and not in the mood to grind that stuff again.

ThatCatMan

Jul 6, 2021
The thread title sounds like OP forgot he/she wasn't british while writing protagonist, remembered their lack of british nationality but decided to go along with it anyway, but the realization made them forgot to put the second n in innit.

• Haha
Reactions: Gurumatronic1025