Seeking Games where MC attractiveness matter

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Hard to think of a good title. But basically I'm looking for games where you can choose and/or affect how attractive your character is and that it matters in-game. A game like Lilith's Throne lets you be everything from a hulk to a fatty, for example, but it's only cosmetic and doesn't actually matter in the least. That's not what I'm looking for.

Evil 2 is the only game I've played that sort of fits. You can be everything from a nerd to a pro boxer, and it does impact gameplay - though less than I'd like. I guess Newlife technically kind of has this too, but the choice is basically whether to be conventionally attractive or super attractive...

I believe Degrees of Lewdity has this, but the problem with that game is that you're essentially playing as a sub which is very much not my thing.

I'd prefer playing as a male character, but female will do in a pinch.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Simply Mindy is a life-sim / Princess Maker type of game where Charisma, Cleanliness and Fuckability are stats, but I can't remember what they do. Probably make jobs available / more profitable.

The Fixer might have something like this as well, but no promises. It's another life-sim type of thing, so it's quite possible.

Superpowered has a charisma score which does affect gameplay, but not sure if this is what you want. iirc it has more to do with speech than anything. You're still the same slightly-odd-looking geek regardless.