Seeking Games where MC have an ex girlfriend and have an option to get back with her

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Preferably VNs and non sandboxy games, but I'll take it as long as it fits the description.

Some I've played that have it are:

Leap of Faith
Intertwined
College Kings
Love and Sex Second Base
Become a Rockstar

Any more recs would be appreciated.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There was this one game, where the black best friend is probably gay, and he has a politician father... and you can fool around with his GF, with some asian chick as well, and some art class girl, and you can fool around with the bitch of a model. MC has an ex-gf who looks like Jim Carey in The Mask, and you can decide if you wanna try to get back with her. I can't remember the title, but someone probably knows lol.

Also, it's not exactly getting back with ex-gf, but Chasing Sunsets maybe is similar enough for you.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There was this one game, where the black best friend is probably gay, and he has a politician father... and you can fool around with his GF, with some asian chick as well, and some art class girl, and you can fool around with the bitch of a model. MC has an ex-gf who looks like Jim Carey in The Mask, and you can decide if you wanna try to get back with her. I can't remember the title, but someone probably knows lol.

Also, it's not exactly getting back with ex-gf, but Chasing Sunsets maybe is similar enough for you.
It's Three Rules of Life

Reactions: desmosome