Games where MC is a "chad" SUCK. Let me cook.

gabby.gcn

Formerly 'GCNDev'
Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Usually, we play games who work as an escape of reality. Cope mechanisms exist for a reason: Life sucks.
If you want to make your life suck less, then instead of playing normal "chad fucks everyone" games, you could play games who display the MC as a cuck.
This way you would:
  1. Identify virgin/cuck behaviors which push real women away
  2. Laugh at the MC being a retard (You would feel better about yourself this way. Just like your high school/elementary school bullies did with you)
  3. Learn how NOT to talk to women
  4. Learn how to identify toxic femenine behaviors
  5. And many more.
So, next time you launch your "MC fucks the world" generic game, think about this thread.

1715356440706.png

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
100 women say: "get those chads away from me, they're fucking pathetic and disgusting."

what 14yo andy tate fans hear: "I should be even more aggressively an asshole because that bald guy I pay money to said that's what women like."

gabby.gcn

Formerly 'GCNDev'
Game Developer
May 7, 2024
100 women say: "get those chads away from me, they're fucking pathetic and disgusting."

what 14yo andy tate fans hear: "I should be even more aggressively an asshole because that bald guy I pay money to said that's what women like."
You guys should really start listening to women, as especially hear what they DON'T LIKE.
Most games are written by virgin males who project their insecurity or lack of sex in their writing. Give that a thought.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
You guys should really start listening to women, as especially hear what they DON'T LIKE.
Most games are written by virgin males who project their insecurity or lack of sex in their writing. Give that a thought.
I don't wanna be too harsh about that. if someone's fantasy is that women liked chads, let them have that fantasy. they just should also realize that's the opposite of what women like in real life.

gabby.gcn

Formerly 'GCNDev'
Game Developer
May 7, 2024
I don't wanna be too harsh about that. if someone's fantasy is that women liked chads, let them have that fantasy. they just should also realize that's the opposite of what women like in real life.
It's cyclic. There's a fake chad oversupply in the market. That's why weirdos are getting more valued today.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Define "Chad" you mean the same way people used to define "NiceGuys" and "Let's just be friends" aka they're not really nice guys and they're not really Chads? They're Inspector Clouseaus? they're frauds? They're Hong Kong Phooeys?
Do you define Chad as in Johnny Bravos, Serious Sams, Duke Nukems? all brawn and no brains? Since there do exist plenty of women who are into good looking guys looking for a quick lay and looking to show off.

Today's women aren't women though and think like 10 year olds looking for fellow 10 year olds. They hate masculinity because they themselves are like little boys obsessed with finding a common denominator. They break their own backs and yell "why can't men be masculine" meanwhile they themselves lack any feminity and do not understand anything about masculinity and feminity. It's like taking care of an annoying 5 year old girl who won't shut up about buying her cookies except that annoying 5 year old is actually the Loch Ness monster asking me for tree fiddy.

This way you would:
  1. Identify virgin/cuck behaviors which push real women away
  2. Laugh at the MC being a retard (You would feel better about yourself this way. Just like your high school/elementary school bullies did with you)
  3. Learn how NOT to talk to women
  4. Learn how to identify toxic femenine behaviors
  5. And many more.
So, next time you launch your "MC fucks the world" generic game, think about this thread.

I actually have a 4 year old idea about the self stewing in my head. Tell me, have you ever read Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde? that's the original basis for all these superhero cartoons and animes with alter egos.
Cuck by day, Chad by night, say hello to either the boring photographer Peter Parker(who is also a nerd in biochemistry & bioengineer with dead parents & living with his aunt & uncle who's dead), say hello to Clark Kent working at the daily planet as a lowly typemonkey, not even a reporter.
Or say hello to Bruce Wayne charming billionaire entrepreneur of Wayne enterprises like Stark enterprises ... who would ever think this no shits given billionaire would ever give a fuck so much about emotional things to the point his parents deaths consumed him and he turned into a reclusive NEET living in a cave? Batman the inverse of Superman. He's not just the antihero, he's the antichad. He's the indifferent cold calculated goth artistic boy you want to fix but you can't. All he needs is to write poetry instead of making fun of it and he is THE GOTH CHAD.
Superman - lowly farmer who's actually a superior alien being.
Batman - billionaire entrepeneur who's actually a vigilantee living in a cave shitposting all day and wasted all his life learning tricks just to beat a couple of bad guys and Gotham city is still literally a gothic cesspool of villainy & crime , so Batman didn't fix shit, he got consumed by shit.

Oh right my idea, ehh I'll just doublepost it. Call the police I don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: gabby.gcn

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
So my idea about alter egos was that; an actual Chad who you accidentally take control of his life as an "isekai loser"(you don't actually die in this one) and he laughs his ass off at how bad you are at playing him. You get something like 20-30 RNG options to make sure you never get them right and the actual Megaman or Protoman you're suppose to play at is teaching you how to become him. Just like Batman Beyond.
It turns so bad he takes control of the game just like the "nice" bigbro who shoved you off the console and skipped through 3 levels and then let you play the hardest segments cause he's an asshole.
You either have a nice bigbro like Megaman or a dick bigbro like Gary Motherfucking Oak.

Nice bigbro is what normal women & people would pick who want to pretend someone cares about them, to the point it gets annoying as hell that you're willingly letting him play the game for you and he's failing at teaching you to git gud.

Fucked up women & fucked up people would pick the asshole bigbro who doesn't help you when you want to, but helps you when you don't need to or want to in order to show off or profit off you or to make you feel like shit about what a dumb boo boo baby you are.
Imagine if they were big sisters... yeahhh you want a big sis to take care of your diaper? You sick fuck. Stop thinking like a little girl or a woman. Oh you want a partner that's older, more experienced, and give a fuck about you? HAH you're such a woman.

Now so far these characters wouldn't give a shit cause "it's just a game", however if this was literally their life and they had to struggle to take control ...you could fuck around with them and make them do shit they'd disapprove or never do such as fucking the fat lady ... in return this would really anger your alter ego. The normal big bro just wouldn't talk to you and wouldn't help you anymore.
The sociopath big bro would pretend everything is alright, smile, be happy, help you ... till you realize after 3 days that he glitched your game and 3 days worth of progress were unsaved/completely erased, yep. And then he makes you go through 300 messages where you must manually type "I'm sorry for making you fuck a fat woman. Chad MCThundercock would never fuck a fat woman" and only then he'll let you play the game again or give you your save file back which he kept hostage.
Yeah imagine your buddy AI+MC taking control of your game. This is HIS GAME, HIS WORLD, you're just living in it.

Now inverse the genders and make the bigbro a bigsis and you have a recipe for "I hate but love my Superman/Batman mentor so much I'M SICK IN THE HEAD". Make you have a disagreement and fight your mentor like in Batman: Under the Red Hood and bellisimo, a better lovestory than Twilight. Make it like Hannibal the TV Series, but STRAIGHT GODDAMNIT BE STRAIGHT and voila. Instant seller.

• Hey there
Reactions: gabby.gcn

gabby.gcn

Formerly 'GCNDev'
Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Today's women aren't women though and think like 10 year olds looking for fellow 10 year olds. They hate masculinity because...
Bro. That's the most virgin thing i've read ALL DAY. You can be saved. Embrace cuckold games as brain traning for what's to come.

gabby.gcn

Formerly 'GCNDev'
Game Developer
May 7, 2024
So my idea about alter egos was that; an actual Chad who you accidentally take control of his life as an "isekai loser"(you don't actually die in this one) and he laughs his ass off at how bad you are at playing him. You get something like 20-30 RNG options to make sure you never get them right and the actual Megaman or Protoman you're suppose to play at is teaching you how to become him. Just like Batman Beyond.
It turns so bad he takes control of the game just like the "nice" bigbro who shoved you off the console and skipped through 3 levels and then let you play the hardest segments cause he's an asshole.
You either have a nice bigbro like Megaman or a dick bigbro like Gary Motherfucking Oak.

Nice bigbro is what normal women & people would pick who want to pretend someone cares about them, to the point it gets annoying as hell that you're willingly letting him play the game for you and he's failing at teaching you to git gud.

Fucked up women & fucked up people would pick the asshole bigbro who doesn't help you when you want to, but helps you when you don't need to or want to in order to show off or profit off you or to make you feel like shit about what a dumb boo boo baby you are.
Imagine if they were big sisters... yeahhh you want a big sis to take care of your diaper? You sick fuck. Stop thinking like a little girl or a woman. Oh you want a partner that's older, more experienced, and give a fuck about you? HAH you're such a woman.

Now so far these characters wouldn't give a shit cause "it's just a game", however if this was literally their life and they had to struggle to take control ...you could fuck around with them and make them do shit they'd disapprove or never do such as fucking the fat lady ... in return this would really anger your alter ego. The normal big bro just wouldn't talk to you and wouldn't help you anymore.
The sociopath big bro would pretend everything is alright, smile, be happy, help you ... till you realize after 3 days that he glitched your game and 3 days worth of progress were unsaved/completely erased, yep. And then he makes you go through 300 messages where you must manually type "I'm sorry for making you fuck a fat woman. Chad MCThundercock would never fuck a fat woman" and only then he'll let you play the game again or give you your save file back which he kept hostage.
Yeah imagine your buddy AI+MC taking control of your game. This is HIS GAME, HIS WORLD, you're just living in it.

Now inverse the genders and make the bigbro a bigsis and you have a recipe for "I hate but love my Superman/Batman mentor so much I'M SICK IN THE HEAD". Make you have a disagreement and fight your mentor like in Batman: Under the Red Hood and bellisimo, a better lovestory than Twilight. Make it like Hannibal the TV Series, but STRAIGHT GODDAMNIT BE STRAIGHT and voila. Instant seller.
Your asperger is so fucking strong, god damn. You're a genius.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
First you misuse the term retard, now you're making fun of Asperger's Syndrome?
This kind of behaviour is appalling and exhibits a deficiency of empathy.

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
cuck adult game creator calling others as virgin. :ROFLMAO:
anyway, this forum section turned me into a saint after all the dumbness I read here.

Reactions: VegitoHlove