Seeking Games where MC is (can be) straight up OP?

Aug 15, 2022
In games where you're the new leader/guild master/king/overlord/other-applicable-title, youre always a fucking no one. a total wimp, utter pussy or completely 'average' in a world where no one else is seemingly as 'average' as you are.

I want to be OP!, i want to be powerful. I was playing something I wont name earlier but your the new guild master of someplace that something apparently happened to at some point in the past. Annnnd your a no one. wont live past the week, pathetic, weak, unworthy and treated like it.

I want to tank those hits with an expression of minor annoyance, i want to be able to effortlessly dodge every hit like that bug-girl can in the game i wont mention the name of because it was quite good and i dont want to shit on it by 'calling it out' . but no matter what your stats are she's untouchable. I want to watch my enemies panic, i want to see them afraid of the monster they've picked a fight with. I want to read about how exquisite their expression of abject terror is as the unstoppable monster slow walks towards them.

I get that being wildly overpowered probably isnt a popular take but hell, I'm no one irl, i want to be a nobody ad be treated like it i'd go outside :/
I want to be the monster for once.
It probably wouldn't be easy to make a game like that given that conflict is the drivig force of any story but.. im sick of being weak and treated like it. I cant be the only one that wants to be powerful, just for once, just for a little while.

Like a total reverse of most games i guess. I dont necessarily want to be evil, i just want to be powerful. you're always a no one. I think a game where you are essentially unstoppable could be very good if the morality of the MC is its only limiter. How would you act if you because an essentially unstoppable monster?, would you be a good person?, even if you are now would you continue to be one?. How long would you tolerate someone that annoys you even slightly if with but a snap of your fingers (or a snap of its neck) it would be gone?. would you regret it afterwords?, do things you are not proud of because you CAN do them?, in a moment of weakess or a flash of anger or would you restrain yourself?, more so than you do now to compensate?, perhaps you would even become a better person. Fuck i wish i could program i'd make that game.

TL:DR every time youre in charge your a total pansy, I want to be powerful for once, anything like that?. dont even have to be in charge i just want to NOT be the weakest member of that cast for a change.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
As suggested above, there is Ravager. You're the dragon conquering the realm. You start off as a newborn, and there are other powerful forces besides you, but it is clear throughout that you play as one of the most powerful entities there are besides maybe your daughter.... Amazing game, and one of the rare including worthwhile voice acting.

In Desert Stalker you play as a kind of elite soldier in a post-apocalyptic world. You are no superhuman, but you are better trained than any individual opponent. You act, others react. Amazing visuals, with some of the most stunning women around.

In Vae Victis we play as Karder, the dispossed heir to Khaganate. We're conquering the lands that are rightfully hours, and fuck and impregnate as we do so. It is not unusual that we go "undercover" and pretend to be eg a merchant to size up our next conquest target; or that one of our enemies thinks us weak. So it's not a "power fantasy round the clock"-experience, but it never takes long before Karder triumphs (usually with accompanying cumshot).

In all three games the player somewhat moderates how evil or not we're going for. Ravager and Vae Victis definitely offer the "very evil" experience as an option, but also the not-that-bad/"you are getting fucked, but it's more fun if we both enjoy it"-kinda route. The Desert Stalker can actually be a pretty good guy, given his circumstances.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in our game you play a MC that died and now is spawned by death to do his bidding.
u will grow strong quite fast and u can not die since u get spawned again.