Seeking Games where MC is not a cuck

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Most of the games I've played MCs have been pretty much cucks. What I mean is that there is always some female character that is a complete bitch to him and he is still forced to win her over. Like Two weeks for example. Sister is a spoiled brat, but you are forced into relationship with her instead of the game forcing her to realize that she has a crush on MC and has to win him over. And that same crap is almost in every game. The only one where it is done right is My new Family where the bitchiest characters are like that for a reason, but one actually apologizes and the other one is broken and actually becomes best friend to MC (aside from side bang bang spank you mam). And there is Tanja of course, but she doesn't count for anything.
So are there any games where MC can just ignore the bitch while he is good to other characters and the bitch actually has to work to win him over?

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Hmm, as much as i love nt/cuck stuff in games. I would love to see something like this, like say MC finds his gf/wife cheating and just walks away from the relationship.
Anyone know some games like this. The few games where MC is an "ALPHA" is almost always a harem game :(