Seeking Games where most scenes are not regular sex?

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
I'm not particularly a fan of scenes where characters have sex in a 'standard' fashion (basically stuff where a genital/orifice meets another genital, so vaginal, anal, frotting, scissoring, oral, etc.) and prefer games that focus on other fetishes. BDSM, toys, exhibitionism, machines, groping, masturbation, etc.etc. I enjoy most fetishes. I prefer RPGs/VNs/sidescrollers over sims and trainers.

'Standard' sex being featured is of course not a dealbreaker (hard to find a game without it after all) but the focus should be elsewhere. Not interested if there's one or two scenes with such content amidst a sea of more regular sex scenes. Monsters/tentacles are generally fine unless they are too humanoid. For 3D-rendered games I prefer Illusion's renders (Honey Select/PlayHome Studio) to the alternatives.

I've played too many games to list all I enjoy, but some notables include

The Headmaster
Night Of Revenge
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~
Milky Ways (and its predecessor)
Naughty Lyanna
Sunville
Lost in Laminate
Quarta Knight Amethyst (and in general, any games focusing on erotic status and conditions)

Well-written and complete games with mostly focus on sexual activities can be fine. I love Once in a Lifetime (and the dev's next game looks promising), and more or less enjoy Harem Hotel and A House in the Rift.

Last edited: