Seeking Games where pragmatic sex becomes lustful with time.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I've just red some stories where some guy got a handjob because his sperm was needed for a sample or because he had broken arms and someone wanted to help him with relief.

At first time it was just "helping the urges", usually by some family member without any kind of sexual desire, just a fast handjob but in progressively became more sexual and depraved, in the end they were just fucking like animals, maybe even pregnancy involved.

I was wondering if there are games with similar main or side stories.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Brehmoment101

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh there is one that comes straight to mind but i've compeltely forgotten it's name. it's a Renpy game with Daz assets and about a guy that lives with his very strict and controlling mum. He goes to a doctor and is diagnosed with something that requires him to ejaculate frequently and his mother does it robotically at first but soon gets into it. There was also some real odd things about the mother character too, like she had multiple personality disorder because she would flip personality real quick. But it matches the idea of starting off like you said.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. starts pretty innocent, not with the stuff like helping, just casual romances and some sweet overly affectionate girls but later on it turns out they have some serious kinks. One of my favorite harem games ;)

Reactions: alma001

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Kindread: The Redburns

Set in a post-apocalyptic scenario, mom (family edition - there's also a non-incest version) wants to help her son with the urges - and it evolves into something more. The sister is also involved.
A very well-written visual novel (one of very few stories where incest is depicted as, well - maybe not realistic, but at least kind of plausible). Also very funny and witty at times.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Oh there is one that comes straight to mind but i've compeltely forgotten it's name. it's a Renpy game with Daz assets and about a guy that lives with his very strict and controlling mum. He goes to a doctor and is diagnosed with something that requires him to ejaculate frequently and his mother does it robotically at first but soon gets into it. There was also some real odd things about the mother character too, like she had multiple personality disorder because she would flip personality real quick. But it matches the idea of starting off like you said.
https://f95zone.to/threads/measuring-my-cum-ch-3-suzinak.65970/

Reactions: alma001